I'm excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to MadeByMammainPa! This award is for up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It's always good to know someone is reading our blogs and enjoying it.
The rules for this award
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate (this one may be hard as I am not sure if I know of 11 bloggers under this criteria)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Questions to me...
1) Are you a cat or dog person?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would it be?
My own beach, no crowds, soft breeze, clean sand, soft water lapping, a tree giving a hint of shade with the breeze, always about 78 degrees, and my drinks brought to me.
3) What is your favorite color?
I love yellow but don't like to wear it - it just says sunshine and happiness when I see it.
4) If you could go back in time and re-live any experience in your life what or when would it be?
uh oh -- Dad don't look (just kidding!!!)
5)Do you have a favorite number?
Not really, I'm not a superstitious person. No Friday 13th thing, black cats are good ones, lucky number 7 doesn't do anything for me.
6) Do you speak any other languages?
I learned ages ago to say some very bad words in Spanish (totally forgot how to say anything else).
7) If money and time were not a problem what would you go back to school for?
Maybe fabric design so I could create my own cute prints *but I know about Spoonflower* :-)
8) If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go?
No-where, I love being at home! Yes I'm a nut but a nice Pecan.
9) What is you favorite movie of all time?
I don't like going out to movies, but enjoy watching comedies. Tom Hanks Green Mile, Johnny Depp Pirates of the Caribbean... Goldie Hawn 1st Wives Club, Ace Ventura Pet Detective I'm not good at picking just one.
10) Shoes or barefoot?
11) Are you afraid of anything?
Pit bulls and coyotes
My Questions for the Next Bloggers are?
1. Would you rather be on vacation, at home sewing, or out purchasing fabric?
2. Do you have a favorite Author and who is it?
3. Your favorite color
4. What is your favorite thing to cook?
5. Your least favorite cleaning activity?
6. Do you think you spend more time sewing, or organizing your sewing area?
7. When did you begin to sew and who taught you?
8. What do you think of the current prices of fabric? Going up, or going down and why?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is your favorite thing to do while sewing (radio, TV, nothing?)
11. Why did you start your blog, and where do you think it is going?
I thank MadebyMammainPa.blogspot.com for dragging me into this hahahha and here are other people with small blogs like me that post what they are up to, I do enjoy reading and sharing these.
My favorite is Quiltsareforgiving -- Can't believe they have less than 200 people!! Seriously, BlogLand come on! haha
I like making things to give away -- Quilt for Kids, My Easy Street Quilt (Gasp, holy smokes batman, yes I know - this was 1500+ pieces and 2 months in the making and I'm selling it to raise money for an animal rescue group haha)... But here are 11 I nominate... Check them out, JOIN and enjoy.